Columbia Recycle was incorporated in 1995. Columbia has been in the salvage and recycling industry for over 15 years and is the largest metal recycler in Southeast B.C. Our shops and acreages are located in beautiful Marysville, British Columbia. Columbia Recycle owns and operates an inventory of specialized scrap handling equipment. This allows us to dismantle or demolish thousands of tons of material quickly and efficiently and move by truck or rail.
- To ensure we exceed the expectations of our customers
- To ensure we treat our customers with integrity and respect
- To ensure we develop our business with a view to protecting and bettering the communities in which we operate our business
- All of our staff have extensive experience and training in their specific field of operation.
- All our equipment operators have a valid class 1 drivers license, first aid ticket and WHIMIS certification.
Columbia recognizes that protecting the environment is an important part of doing good business. Management welcomes suggestions to help improve our environment and to continue to move forward to a cleaner future.
We offer competitive pricing and exceptional services because we want to gain your business and ultimately want you to come back
Recycling is the process of used materials which are no longer suitable for the original purpose. The end products of the recycling process are remanufactured into new products, reducing waste and keeping valuable materials out of the landfills.
Using recycled products instead of virgin materials during manufacturing reduces pollution and carbon emissions reduces energy and water consumption, and frees up much needed space for necessary landfills.